Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Any Spare Blood Dragon Armor Codes for DAO and Mass Effect 2?

I hate asking for this stuff but i figured yahoo is full of tons of people to ask .I realy want blood dragon armor for Mass Effect 2! I had the ME2 LCE when it came out but i was one of those people that ended up getting raped buy bugs and sold the game b4 i could even get to the second disc, i did like just a couple missions and i couldnt handle the bugs so i sold it to a friend. I had Blood Dragon Armor as well but because i was on a different account and used an EA code i cant redownload it, i have ME2 again and i realy want my all time favorate armor back.



Can anyone help? I also may be able to do something in return.Any Spare Blood Dragon Armor Codes for DAO and Mass Effect 2?
you won't be able to do anything in return get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment