Friday, March 9, 2012

Hey, What version of Mass Effect 2 should I get, collectors edition or normal, is it worth it?

I really want all the bonus armour you get with the collectors edition but I wanted to know do you have to buy the collectors edition to get it. Also will it be available for download of xbox marketplace.Hey, What version of Mass Effect 2 should I get, collectors edition or normal, is it worth it?
I bought a regular copy of mass effect 2 on release date and got the cerberus network card. The collector's edition is worth it though. With the 10 dollars you get concept art of mass effect 2. You get a book of the profiles of all the species of aliens in mass effect 2. you also a pretty cool tin case with another neat concept art. Overall its a pretty good deal.

(theres more stuff though)Hey, What version of Mass Effect 2 should I get, collectors edition or normal, is it worth it?
If you get the Collector's Editon you get a card to access the network for free. If you get the standard version then you have to pay either using Bioware points (PC) or Xbox Live Points...

No comments:

Post a Comment