Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass effect 2 terminus armour?

i have the code from gamestop but have no idea how to download it, tried the ME website but it wouldn't work, ideas?Mass effect 2 terminus armour?
go to EA customer support



Hi, my name is Carol. How may I help you? [10:07:06 AM]

: My ea account is telling me that I don't have a gamertag registered to it and whenever I go to register it says that the gamertag is already taken, and I cant get may Collector's Edition and pre-order armor and wepons for mass effect 2 because of it. so can you tell me the EA account my xbox live account is registered to or help me in sum way? [10:07:18 AM]

Carol: Please provide me gamertag and date of birth. [10:07:36 AM]

: 19XX XXX XX GAMERTAG YOURTAGHERE [10:09:23 AM]

Carol: Please allow me few minutes. [10:08:28 AM]

Carol: Your gamertag is linked to email id "EMAIL@hotmail.com". [10:09:10 AM]

: ok i know that one but the email i used for my xbox Tag is EMAIL@hotmail.com how do i get my armor or move my xbox live account to the new e mail? [10:11:59 AM]

Carol: Please provide me current email id. [10:12:12 AM]

: EMAIL@hotmail.com [10:13:37 AM]

Carol: Please allow me few minutes. [10:14:42 AM]

Carol: I have linked your gamertag to email id "EMAIL@hotmail.com ". [10:17:05 AM]

:tx you it worked [10:19:03 AM]



ALSO you have to have your xbox e-mail the same as your EA and www.masseffect.com account

then go to your xbox and restart the xbox and it will work (well it did for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment