Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What armor is the best in Mass Effect 2.?

I have all armors for this game and i like them all, i am just wondering what armor would you recommend as being the best?What armor is the best in Mass Effect 2.?
My top three: Blood Dragon, Terminus, and Kestrel.



The first two are just bad@ss looking, and the third gives you some hefty multipliers plus customization.
Collector armor is great if you get hurt a lot.



Beyond that, I don't really see much difference between armors or armor pieces.

Except. The Visor is pretty much the armor piece to get as an infiltrator.



Though if you wanted to go SUPER MELEE: Kestrel Torso, Strength Boost Pads and Kestrel Arms for melee damage, and Stimulator Conduits for sprint speed.What armor is the best in Mass Effect 2.?
For a headpiece, despite all the DLC, I always use the one-eyed visor thing. It increases headshot damage by an astonishing 10%, which iis vital since I'm an Infiltrator.



My armor is a mix of Kesteral pieces with others. I know for shoulder pads, I have the thing that increases my melee by 25%, and my leg pieces is heavy weapon ammo, so I can fire my nuke twice.



All the armor is pretty cool though.
i prefer the N7 armor...you can upgrade it more so than the others with items from store kiosksWhat armor is the best in Mass Effect 2.?
terminus, blood dragon, or cerberus

No comments:

Post a Comment