Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor?

I bought Mass Effect 2 and I downloaded the Blood Dragon armor since I had the code from Dragon Age. I go to my captains room and check the armor locker... its not there. So i go to my memory on my hard drive and delete the blood dragon armor from my memory, then i download it again hoping it would work this time... it didn't. I have deleted and downloaded the armor probably 3 times now and it still wont come up in my armor locker in my Captains cabin. Does anyone know how to fix this? Help!Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor?
I couldnt find it first either. In your armor locker you change the armor type. It should be in there if you downloaded it.Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor?
i'm having the exact same problem, i had the ps3 version of Dragon Age not sure if that should make a difference. Let me know if you find out what the problem is
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • caterers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment