Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i get my mass effect 2 terminus armor back??!! please help!!!!?

Okay so i go the pre order card from gamestop for the terminus armor and weapon for mass effect 2 i followed the instructions on the card to sign up on masseffect.com so i did and i downloaded it and it said i can only retrieve once . i never had an ea account therefore i made a new one up on the spot and so when i downloaded it and i used a different email from my xbox live account from the ea account . i cant change my xbox live account email cuz it has to be @live or @hotmail. the email i used for my ea account was @yahoo.com email. so can i retrieve my terminus armor on my xbox 360 still? how!?!?!! please help!!!Can i get my mass effect 2 terminus armor back??!! please help!!!!?
Well, first try yahoo, cause I heard you can do that, if not, you can do the simple thing by going to accound management on you xbox console, and click download history, the armor should be there, and click redownload on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment