Friday, March 9, 2012

Armor Customization in Mass Effect 2?

Do you HAVE to wear the armor (or helmet) to gain the perks that it brings?

for example do I HAVE to wear the visor to gain 10% head shot damage??



Also if I have to wear helmets and stuff, is there way to have helmets not show?

I mean...my character looks pretty silly with N7 helmets... he looks like a ******* storm trooper or something...Armor Customization in Mass Effect 2?
You do have to wear the armour for you to be able to get the bonuses. (so you would have to have the specific helmet on to gain that 10% head shot bonus).



There is no way to disable the helmet, except to not wear it. The only thing you can toggle in mass effect 2 is the environmental mask portion of the helmet. Personally I prefer wearing the helmet + environmental mask, I think it makes your troops look much cooler (and covers up their features much better, which in some cases is much more appealing)Armor Customization in Mass Effect 2?
It is necessary to wear the wisor to get the 10% head shot damage .



The helmets will always show when u actually wear them .

No comments:

Post a Comment