Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I redeem the code for the blood dragon armor in mass effect 2 or do I need dragon age origins?

From Experience.



I Bought Dragon Age Origins and got a postcard with a 25 Digit or so Code. You input the Code through Redeem Code with your Xbox. Download the Add-on and Play game.



You can get the game, get the code and return the game (without the code). You don't have to keep the game.Can I redeem the code for the blood dragon armor in mass effect 2 or do I need dragon age origins?
I only have DA:O, but I've seen the offer in front of the manual, SO, I'm assuming you need DA:OCan I redeem the code for the blood dragon armor in mass effect 2 or do I need dragon age origins?
There is no blood dragon armor in mass effect 2. Why would you think you could use a code for one game in another?Can I redeem the code for the blood dragon armor in mass effect 2 or do I need dragon age origins?
I believe you do have to have DA:Origins to get the code, of you could find someone who has the game but didn't use thier code for ME2..

No comments:

Post a Comment