Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 2 Inferno Armor?

I was wandering since I pre ordered through amazon.com and I was supposed to get the Inferno Armor but I'm not sure how to download it. I put in the Cerberus code and it gave me like 2 missions to DL but not the armor. Can anyone help me.Mass Effect 2 Inferno Armor?
Inside your game box you should have received a small credit card-type thing with a code on the back. Once you find this follow thee steps to download and redeem your armor (I got mine yesterday and it looks cool!).



1 - Go to the Code Redemption page here: http://social.bioware.com/redeem/

2 - Log into EA

3 - Enter your code

4 - Download %26amp; install file

5 - Start ME 2

6 - Go to Captain's Quarters and change your armor!

7 - Enjoy!Mass Effect 2 Inferno Armor?
The armor should have been a separate code either with the game or sent to your email. The same thing happened with the Gamestop preorder of the Terminus gear.
  • battlefield
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment