Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi in Mass Effect 2, how do I upgrade my Amor Suit & how do I change my Teammates Armor Suit?

Hi I'm sure that gamers who played Fallout 3 knows how upgrade their suits or weapons. As for Mass Effect 2, how do I upgrade my N7 Amor Suit %26amp; how do I change my Team Amor Suits? And once I change my Amor suit %26amp; my teammates suits, how do I upgrade their suits? Thank you %26amp; it is confusing.Hi in Mass Effect 2, how do I upgrade my Amor Suit %26amp; how do I change my Teammates Armor Suit?
Go to the captain's cabin in the ship. There is a terminal on the wall near the bed where you can customize your armor with pieces you have unlocked.



For your team, your options are very limited. There are 2 outfits per character and it's just a visual difference, it really makes no fuctional changes. You have to complete their loyalty quests to unlock the alternate outfit. After that you can change them in the party selection screen.
  • book club recommendations
  • salt lake
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment