Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect 2 they ruined it!?

Now dont get me wrong mass effect 2 is a great game so far, the graphics are amazing, ive only just started out though.



The thing which has been ruined for me is the inventory! There ISNT one!



In the old mass effect i loved the ammo and armour upgrades and looking at the gun stats. Adding ammo which is effectieve against synthetics and organics was fun.



Thats completely gone!



Has this somewhat ruined the experience for some?Mass Effect 2 they ruined it!?
No, because there is still the ammo powers (incendiary is good against orgainics, and the electric shot is good against synthetics). I personally like the fact that there isn't an inventory, so I don't have to keep worrying about running out of room, or always comparing stuff on my teammates to see if it's better.



Edit: I personally like the Warp Ammo that you get from Jack; it's good against biotic barriers, armor, and health, and grants bonus damage against an enemy that is affected by a biotic power.

No comments:

Post a Comment