Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gold Armor Color in Mass Effect 2?

I recently started a new game in Mass Effect 2 on PS3 to get the "No One Gets Left Behind" trophy. In my last game I had the gold color option for my armor and I forgot how I even got it. I plan on using this new account for ME3 and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get the gold color option for my armor again. Also, who should I pursue a relationship with this time? Miranda again or Tali?Gold Armor Color in Mass Effect 2?
Gold isn't really accurate.

It's either yellow or orange (depending on your taste) and a change in the material used.



As for the relationship, I reccomend Tali. She's got the best personality.Gold Armor Color in Mass Effect 2?
Well i can't answer your first question, But I'll say to start a relationship with JACK. Not Miranda or Tali. AWESOME GAME THOUGH. GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment