Friday, March 9, 2012

I preordered Mass Effect 2 from Amazon, and was supposed to get a code for some armor. Where is it?

Sorry, meant to say where is it and how do I redeem it, but ran out of spaces. I preordered from amazon, and it said I would be able to get some type of armor, but I don't see any code that came with the game. The only thing I've gotten from Amazon in email is promotional codes for money off two new purchases. One said it was a promotional offer, but all it said was 10 dollars off next game. Any ideas how I can redeem it? thanksI preordered Mass Effect 2 from Amazon, and was supposed to get a code for some armor. Where is it?
Amazon.com pre-order codes sometimes take a few days to arrive, I'd give it a couple of days and see if you get an e-mail. If you haven't got the code by the end of the week I'd shoot them an e-mail and see what's up. I've had to remind them a couple of times in the past but it was a pretty painless process.



In some cases pre-order codes do run out though which is one of the pre-order disclaimers generally posted on the item information.I preordered Mass Effect 2 from Amazon, and was supposed to get a code for some armor. Where is it?
You would redeem the codes when you purchase it. The code might come with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment