Friday, March 9, 2012

Why when planet scanning on Mass Effect 2, it tells me I can afford a new project, but its not in the terminal?

I check the research terminal and check all the categories (Prototypes, Armor, Weapons, Ship) and no new upgrades are available.

The scanner tells me I can afford it but the upgrades are still grayed out in the research terminal.

Please help?

I am using it on the Xbox 360, by the way.Why when planet scanning on Mass Effect 2, it tells me I can afford a new project, but its not in the terminal?
hmm. Maybe you have the right amount of resources, but still need to get a prerequisite upgrade. Try scrolling over the greyed out upgrades, it should tell you what else you need to get them.Why when planet scanning on Mass Effect 2, it tells me I can afford a new project, but its not in the terminal?
It did that for me near the start of the game. Im not sure why, just keep playing I found after scanning a few planets it stopped, and was accurate after that for the rest of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment