Friday, March 9, 2012

On Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360, why does it sometimes make a sound after getting a mineral in planet scan?

So If I am scanning for minerals to upgrade my ship/weapons/armor with, it sometimes makes a sort of beep like sound after I send a probe to collect the minerals.

I've always wondered what this meant, does anyone know what it means?On Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360, why does it sometimes make a sound after getting a mineral in planet scan?
I'm not sure but I think it sometimes makes a sound when you collect little or no minerals in certain areas. When scanning make sure the wave lines are at high peaks on the grid.On Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360, why does it sometimes make a sound after getting a mineral in planet scan?
Might mean that you collected the minerals (MASS EFFECT FTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment