Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect 2 New armor and finacial district question.?

please help me, i am trying to find new armor called phoenix armor and i cannot find it! please help me. i have searched googel thousands of times and no useful information, it says that to get the armor you need to go to the Emporium in the Financial District on the Citadel Presidium. i have no clue how to get there, i can take the shuttle to the presidium and it takes me to this deck with 1 person named captin anderson and thats it! i see the ground where i am supposed to meet this guy named delan to buy the armor but i cant get down there! please help me! and can you please be VERY infomative, i am very frustrated and dont want bad information, please help me.Mass Effect 2 New armor and finacial district question.?
The Phoenix armor and the financial district are in Mass Effect 1, not 2.



Edit: I just put my Femshep in black N7 armor until the very last mission where I switched to the Blood Dragon Armor that came with Dragon Age. I thought it looked alright. There's no feminine armor that I'm aware of.
  • translate japanese to english
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment