Friday, March 2, 2012

How do I buy more armor in Mass Effect 2?

I just started playing and got the new NormandyHow do I buy more armor in Mass Effect 2?
You can't actually *buy* different armors like you could in the first game. You can buy interchangeable parts for your N7 armor on most of the major worlds. The radically different armors you may have heard about can only be obtained via pre-order of DLC.How do I buy more armor in Mass Effect 2?
You just buy armor pieces with credits at various locations across the galaxy (basically the main worlds).



If you want that exclusive armor stuff, you're gonna have to dig into your wallet and buy some via Xbox Live (it really isn't worth it unless you are obsessed with this game; take it from me, buy something else...).
  • bento
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment