Friday, March 2, 2012

Mass Effect 2- Terminus Armor & Weapon trouble?

I have pre-ordered Mass Effect 2 and did get the card that gave me the directions to get the armor and weapon. I also have an EA account. The problem for me is that I need to link that EA account to my gamertag (I use Xbox 360). I've doing this but it keeps saying that my gamertag is already in use? Anyone have any thoughts on what I can do?Mass Effect 2- Terminus Armor %26amp; Weapon trouble?
This means that your Gamertag already has and EA account assigned. Maybe you used another email address? If you had played a game like dragon age origins or a game that requires you to create a ea account using your 360 you will use that one. For instance I created my EA account from my xbox so I didnt have to make one on the site. So try using the email and password that you use to recover your gamertag.

No comments:

Post a Comment